Founder and President:
Crosstown Realty Inc
Crosstown Management Corp
Crosstown Maintenance Co, Inc.
Founded in 1989, Crosstown Companies is involved in the brokerage of primarily Industrial
properties while providing Management and Maintenance services for a wide range of Industrial,
Commercial and Residential properties including Co-ops and Condominiums.
Mr. Musto earned his BS in accounting from Brooklyn College in 1977 while minoring in speech. He started his career in 1977 as an industrial broker owning and managing dozens of Personal properties while expanding management services for Owners/Investors throughout the metropolitan area.
Among Mr. Musto’s achievements are:
- Presented with the Hackett award for speech by New York City Administration.
- Recipient of Realtor of The Year award presented by the Brooklyn Board of Realtors.
- Licensed New York State Real Estate broker since 1977.
Mr. Musto remains active with numerous organizations including:
- New York State Commercial Association of Realtors
- Columbia Society of Real Estate Appraisers
- Flatbush Real Estate Board
- Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce
- Freeport Chamber of Commerce.